[Merge] lp:~andrewsomething/gnome-themes/new-wave-dark-menus into lp:~ubuntu-desktop/gnome-themes/gnome-themes-ubuntu

Andrew Starr-Bochicchio a.starr.b at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 23:26:46 GMT 2009

Hmmm... I had hoped bzr would handle that symlink differently.

dpkg handles the link. Building the source package with debuild -S -sa automatically changes the link. I can then build it in a Jaunty pbuilder, and it produces a package which works fine. I guess the link would have to be fixed  by who ever builds the source package.

Is there a better way to do a symlink in a VCS?
--
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~andrewsomething/gnome-themes/new-wave-dark-menus/+merge/4496
Your team Ubuntu Desktop is subscribed to branch lp:~ubuntu-desktop/gnome-themes/gnome-themes-ubuntu.