[ubuntu-web] Girl gets Ubuntu on a Dell by mistake, absolutely hates it...

Matthew Nuzum matthew.nuzum at canonical.com
Thu Jan 15 23:34:53 GMT 2009

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 4:59 PM, Brett Alton <brett.jr.alton at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Well, we already have an education page, which can be found at:
>> http://www.ubuntu.com/education .
>>

> That's very well done, but can we get a link on the front page?

Not today but soon. We're working on improving the content on the
interior portions of the site so that we can have "portal" pages.
Pages that are like a home page but specific to a certain target
audience. The education page is the first. Rich and the edu team did a
fabulous job on that page. Now we need more.

If you have some suggestions for portal pages and want to work on
content (either in rough form or polished form) you are WELCOME to
help. Please do. Especially I'd love to have something for developers.

This is a topic for the web presence team mailing list or IRC chat
room though. Feel free to send a message to the mailing list or ping
me on IRC if you'd like to steer one.

I believe the best payment I can give people who volunteer or help out
is praise and encouragement so if you do want to own one of these
everyone I know on twitter, identi.ca and facebook will know how much
you rock. :-)

--
Matthew Nuzum