[ubuntu-web] Girl gets Ubuntu on a Dell by mistake, absolutely hates it...

Jo-Erlend Schinstad joerlend.schinstad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 13:49:10 GMT 2009

She really wanted Windows, didn't she? We should focus on making the
operating system good for people who actually want something else, not
people who receives the wrong product. There are guides for new users
and these should obviously receive continuious attention, though I
feel they're already quite nice. It's not likely that users expecting
Windows will ever be happy to get Ubuntu instead. I certainly wouldn't
be, if I thought I'd ordered Windows.

Kind regards,

Jo-Erlend Schinstad