gnome-control-center

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 24 08:42:52 GMT 2009

Le vendredi 29 août 2008 à 08:38 +0100, Matthew East a écrit :
> I recall that a couple of releases back gnome-control-center was
> considered for inclusion by default in Ubuntu. Has it been
> reconsidered for Intrepid?

Hi,

Not really but it's late in this cycle for a such change and the
gnome-control-center code has not changed much in recent GNOME cycles
since the previous discussion and would benefit some work.
One option could be to add the gnome-control-center menu item to the
system menu though which would let the start this one or to keep using
the menus the way it's working now

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher