Google Chromium In Lucid

Shane Fagan shanepatrickfagan at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 13 00:24:31 GMT 2009

I would agree but this should be a lucid+1 discussion because chrome
isnt even out for linux yet. Im all for chromes inclusion though because
its simply faster than firefox and most things work already. Also we
have the added advantage of webkit desktop applications too which would
be a nice addition.

Shane Fagan