Reorganisation of the desktop wiki pages

Cesare Tirabassi norsetto at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 24 22:50:05 BST 2008

On Monday 22 September 2008 16:40:49 Didier Roche wrote:
> The missing thing for me is to link to a bug that wait for sponsor
> (for instance, I have updated gnome-volume-manager, gnome-spell and it
> is waiting for sponsoring).

Got that and a bit more on a new page which is up for testing here:

http://norsetto.890m.com/desktop_packages.php

I unfortunately had to change server since the other was not supporting php (I
haven't got much bandwidth on this one, so please use it sparingly until we
find a new more appropriate house!)

As you can see I added a comment column where you can input whatever text you
want (a la dad, thanks to adri2000 for his fantastic work which inspired this
project).
If you use the "bug #dddddd" keyword, the link on the package name points to
the bug report page on launchpad (see the example on gnome-volume-manager).

Please let me know of any issue, its all pretty much new so I expect few
things still need to be ironed out.

Cesare