Reorganisation of the desktop wiki pages

Cesare Tirabassi norsetto at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 16 23:03:25 BST 2008

Dear all,

after having talked with Seb, I have started cleaning-up the desktop team wiki
pages (so, don't worry if you don't find things in their usual places ...).

So far I cleaned up the portal, created a new header entry (news, for the
monthly report) and created a new page which lists all desktop owned packages
with ubuntu and debian versions:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Desktop/Packages

I would appreciate to know if I missed any desktop package or if I should
remove any from this list.
Tomorrow I will try to finish with the remaining pages and see if I can hack
something to easily retrieve upstream versions for the packages page (I guess
a check of the uscan source should prove useful).

Mind that this is work in progress but please let me know if you already have
some major problem or further suggestions.

Cesare