Icons in the fast-user-switching menu: mock

Odysseus Flappington deriziotis at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 10:50:21 GMT 2008

I agree, puny is the right word.. Also 'incomplete' comes to mind.

I read the discussion where it was decided not to use icons (can't remember
the link now), however, looking at the mock-up in this thread, I do feel it
looks more complete with the icons.

I can't see any other reason not to include them really.. so, I'm on the
other camp on this one I'm afraid.

Alex