Change the default screensaver from black to ubuntu logo

Oliver Grawert ogra at
Wed Jul 30 16:01:44 BST 2008

Am Dienstag, den 29.07.2008, 13:45 +0200 schrieb Mads Rosendahl:
> Hi
> I'm contacting you (the desktop team) because I hope you can help me.
> I have suggested that the default black screensaver should be changed
> to "Floating Ubuntu". Please read more here:
> I've also added the idea too Brainstorm and also a blueprint to
> Launchpad:
> I hope that you are the team I need to contact to make this happen, or
> at least tell me why it won't happen. Thanks...
i have made that change about three releases ago (edgy or feisty), if
its not used anymore probably ted (the current screensaver maintainer)
can tell us why it was reverted, i would consider it a regression.