Proposing Transmission BitTorrent client as default

Flávio Martins xhaker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 00:57:07 GMT 2008

Hello,

Just go to http://trac.transmissionbt.com/ , register and submit two tickets
:)
The problem is, the Download folder is usually not existent by default, like
for example in Ubuntu. So even if you patched transmission to download to a
Download folder it should be created by default by the user or upon install
like the Documents folder is created already.
The second point already works in a different way. When you click the x
button it minimizes and when you try to quit from the menus it asks if you
are sure.

Flávio Martins