Gnome-Bt should be removed from applications menu

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 3 17:39:28 GMT 2008

Hi,

On Jan 3, 2008 5:31 PM, Andrea Veri <bluekuja at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Matthew,
>
> Do you have a good motivation to have the Gnome-bt entry removed from
> there (apart from that outdated wiki page last modified on 2005)?

As far as I know that wiki page still represents Ubuntu policy (if it
hasn't been modified for a long time, it's because it was approved and
implemented in Ubuntu 6.06).

And yes, for the record I think the motivation expressed there is a
valid one (it hasn't lost its applicability just because the page
hasn't been edited) - menu entries which relate to programs which are
more conveniently called from other applications can be removed in
order to avoid over cluttering the menu.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org