Desktop Usability Feedback Notification discussion at UDS

Ted Gould ted at
Mon Dec 15 15:27:31 GMT 2008

On Sun, 2008-12-14 at 22:40 -0800, Scott Ritchie wrote:
> We had a focused discussion at UDS about potential usability issues with
> the proposed notification system.  I moved the Gobby notes to the wiki,
> however since there was no blueprint to link to it's on an orphaned page.
> Just so it doesn't get lost, here's the link:

Thanks for posting this.  But, just to be clear, this was a session on
changes to the upgrade manager to notify when you're upgrading
applications that are currently running.  Not "the notification system"
per se.