gnome-control-center

Bryan Quigley gquigs at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 00:00:15 BST 2008

It makes it easier for new users, and anyone searching to change a
setting.   (which is really important)

It makes it slower for those that change a setting often (or use synaptic),
for those I suggest they make a shortcut.

Which presents my biggest problem with it, it lets you add things to startup
(which is cool), but it doesn't have a desktop shortcut option.  With that
option, I'm for it completely.
-Bryan

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 7:32 AM, (``-_-´´) -- Fernando <ubuntu at bugabundo.net