Call for testing empathy

Mario Limonciello superm1 at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 18 17:05:36 BST 2008

Something else that I haven't seen brought up yet is a migration path to
empathy.  I've seen indications that it uses a purple backend (above), so
will all pidgin settings just translate over?

It that above indication was incorrect, is there a tool for doing the
migration?  If not, I would expect a lot of people will be unhappy to
suddenly "lose" a lot of their settings upon upgrades.

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 03:53, Alexander Jones <alex at weej.com> wrote:

> Reasonably fair point. It's just that that WOULD have been Hardy if
> there wasn't a packaging oopsy wrt. connection manager dependencies.

Mario Limonciello
superm1 at gmail.com