[Intrepid Ibex][wishbug] separate icon view zoom for desktop and nautilus

( ``-_-´´ ) -- Fernando ubuntu at bugabundo.net
Tue Apr 1 00:11:35 BST 2008

This is a wishbug for Hardy+1 (Intrepid Ibex) and upstream GNOME.

It should be possible to use different icon view zoom for desktop and nautilus, so that the default icon view zoom for nautilus can be for instance 150% and the Desktop 100%.
Nautilus should/can keep the setting in Nautilus Preferences->View, and the Desktop on System->Preferences->Appearance.

 affects ubuntu/nautilus

--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-´´)	http://Ubuntu.BUGabundo.net