Ekiga

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Tue May 1 10:03:41 BST 2007

Hello Stephen,

On Sa, 2007-04-28 at 21:30 +1200, Stephen Cook wrote:
> I have made a new team here:
> https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-voip
>
> >       * new icons in ekiga (patch should apply without problems)
> >       * Launchpad Integration (maybe the autoconf patch needs updating)
> >       * build fixes for opal/pwlib
> >       * compatibility symlinks for the libraries (SUCK)
> I have had a big read up on how to do debian/ubuntu packaging.  I will
> start on packaging them tomorrow, probably using the
> http://www.buildserver.net/ as a base.

If you need any help, please let me know. I'm on #ubuntu-desktop on
irc.freenode.net or reach me by mail. I'm happy to mentor you through
all necessary steps.

> I would prefer to have some work done before you announce.  Maybe announcing it in a weeks time
> would be good.

Right. A nice wiki page with what you're doing, subscribing the team to
relevant bugs would be nice.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-voip/+packagebugs

For now, that'd probably be:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ekiga/+subscribe