update of gnome-user-docs

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 26 09:48:36 BST 2007

Hiya,

On Mon, March 26, 2007 9:52 am, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> Hello Matt,
>
> Am Montag, den 26.03.2007, 08:11 +0100 schrieb Matthew East:
>> Do we get an updated version of gnome-user-docs in this release? we
>> currently have 2.16, 2.18 is out:
>>
>> https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-user-docs/+bug/96060
>

> daniel at bert:~$ apt-cache show gnome-user-guide  | grep Vers
> Version: 2.18.0-0ubuntu1
> daniel at bert:~$

Thanks for the quick response.

I think there is a problem. First of all, my system (Feisty default
installation with all upgrades) doesn't have this package.

Next, in main I can only see gnome2-user-guide 2.16 in the archive:

http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/g/gnome2-user-docs/

The package "gnome-user-guide" appears to be in universe:

http://packages.ubuntu.com/feisty/gnome/gnome-user-guide

Any idea what's going on?

Matt

> I think we're all set, aren't we?