IPTC support in gthumb

Ashley Hooper ash_hooper at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 20:26:56 GMT 2007

--- "Jaromir Skubala" <jaromes at gmail.com> wrote:

> Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 10:54:51 +0000
> Subject: IPTC support in gthumb
>
> just first thanks for great work on ubuntu. Just wondering because I can`t
> find anywhere around... Way the IPTC support which is supported in gthumb is
> not compiled in by default in Ubuntu official package ?

I would suggest you log a bug (or feature request) in the Malone Bug Tracker
for this (you'd need to create yourself a Launchpad account for this first).

https://bugs.launchpad.net/gthumb/+bugs

It doesn't look as if anyone has lodged a request for this yet.

Cheers
Ashley

--
"We do not inherit the earth                http://backtobreath.com/