Team packages maintained in bzr, one branch for the team or one for each debian directory?

Loïc Minier lool at dooz.org
Sun Jul 29 20:33:32 BST 2007

On Sun, Jul 29, 2007, Sebastien Bacher wrote:
> Daniel's code is in bzr,
> https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-dev/ubuntu-dev-tools/trunk

 Mine is at:
    <https://code.launchpad.net/python-launchpad-code>

 I just imported the script I've been using to sync Ubuntu branches on
 alioth.  There's Debian packaging too.  Advantages:
 - the code parsing code.launchpad.net pages is isolated in a Python
   module
 - written in BeautifulSoup instead of re
 - you're not forced to pull all branches (you are supposed to use a map
   file saying which branches you want)
 - you can use the same script to pull branches from various teams /
   persons (-p lool -p ubuntu-mobile), but I didn't test this

--
Loïc Minier