Desktop Team Development Meeting, 2007-12-13

Vincent Untz vuntz at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 14 14:02:50 GMT 2007

Hi,

The minutes are useful, but there are some parts that are hard to
understand because we don't know what it's all about... Maybe it'd be
nice to have more context?

Also, one question:

Le jeudi 13 décembre 2007, à 14:48 +0000, Scott James Remnant a écrit :
>  * UbuntuSpec:exit-strategy : Working on cleaning up XSMP to make people
> happy enough to put it in more apps.  So then we can query their
> document change status.  Should solve many other UI issues.  Currently
> there is an issue finding the "current" version of the spec.  Seems it's
> not in git.  I didn't bring up bazaar ;)

Do you plan to work with upstream on this? I've not followed the spec
since UDS, so I must admit I don't know where things are going, but this
really sounds like something that could be done upstream (or at least
tried to be done upstream)

Thanks,

Vincent

--