About this computer

Loïc Minier loic.minier at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 14 08:28:31 GMT 2007

On Fri, Dec 14, 2007, Ted Gould wrote:
> It needs to be cleaned up, but I'm currently more worried about
> correctness.  I don't need posts from everyone unless the values come
> out with something that is incorrect.  If everything is right don't
> worry about it.

Processor:  Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     E6750  @ 2.66GHz
Processor:  Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     E6750  @ 2.66GHz
Hmm, more than one root filesystem?
Network:  Attansic Technology Corp. :  L1 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Video:  Intel Corporation Integrated Graphics Controller  ( intel )
Linux Kernel:  2.6.22-14-generic
RAM:  2054024 kB
GNOME:  2.21.2

 In [11]: rootfses
 Out[11]: dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('s'))

 So according to hal, I don't have any volume mounted on /; my setup is
 LVM over MD, /dev/mapper/raid1-root is my /; /dev/md1 is the PV.

   HTH,
--
Loïc Minier