Switching off tabs in Pidgin by default

wray.justin.ubuntu at gmail.com wray.justin.ubuntu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 19:51:41 GMT 2007

Ted,

"When the chat window is minimized the last user to send a message should
have their name appear in the window title." ... Exactly.

Whoever was the last message the user, should be the name on the titlebar.  However as far as the tabs themselves go, I think theu should just display in the default order, or allow the user to manually order them.  No need to automatically re-order.

Thanks,
Justin M. Wray

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T