at-spi-registryd default settings in gdm

( ``-_-´´ ) -- Fernando ubuntu at bugabundo.net
Wed Aug 29 12:04:43 BST 2007

On Wednesday 29 August 2007 11:36:22 Francesco Fumanti wrote:
> Could you (or anybody else) please check on your Ubuntu gutsy
> installation, if at-spi-registryd is running during the gdm session,
> when Assistive Technology is enabled for gdm (Login Window
> preferences panel) and the Plain theme is used?
>
> If you can confirm that it is not running, I will file a bug against
> gdm in ubuntu and in gnome.
> Cheers
> Francesco

I would try it, but my GDM is giving so much trouble (faling to login into a normal gnome session, and falling back to safe-session) that I had to replace it with KDM.
But if you give me a few more detailed steps, I migth see if I have it running.

--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-´´)	http://Ubuntu.BUGabundo.net