Yelp worse after today's update (6am, 12 April, ECT)

Duncan Lithgow dlithgow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 07:47:48 BST 2007

Yelp worse after today's update (6am, 12 April, ECT)

I have Apache installed but searching the docs for Apache after
today's update to Yelp doesn't give me the manual, or anything useful.

Even worse I had hoped that todays update would solve the issue of
broken URLs for links to parts of documents - instead I'm getting very
few hits at all for anything in Yelp. (currently not online with
Ubuntu)

These issues have been reported before, but does anyone know what's
going on? yes I have beagle running as well.

Anyone understand what's going on?

Duncan