Bug Tags

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 14 17:53:06 BST 2006

Hello everybody,

Sébastien and I chatted a bit about making clever use of tags for the
Desktop Bugs. I started http://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopTeam/BugTags and
hope you can all join into the discussion.

Some aims we should agree on in the beginning:
      * have a small set of tags
      * make the world a better place with them
      * agree to use common tags and not our own

For the Desktop Bugs Team nautilus and evolution (and their friends) are
the biggest and best customers for tags and we probably should always
have them in mind.

Please join in the discussion - either on the wiki page or on the
mailing list, the earlier we change our workflow on those bugs the
better.

Have a nice day and thanks for your input,
 Daniel