Ubuntu Hug Day: 29 November 2006

Simon Law sfllaw at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 28 18:06:17 GMT 2006

Dear Ubuntu friends,

It's time to announce another Ubuntu Hug Day.  It's held all day on 29
November 2006, no matter what timezone you're in.

The Hug Day is where we get together to look at bugs in Ubuntu and pitch
in to help.  If you know how to program, you can try your hand at coding
up a fix.  If you don't, there's also things to do.  You can fix
translations, edit documentation, and help triage bugs.

Why do we call it Hug Day?  Because you get a virtual hug every time you
help out with something.  It's our way of appreciating your effort.

This week, to correspond with UbuntuOpenWeek, we'll be introducing
people to bug triaging.  Come join us if you want to help out, but don't
know where to start.  We'll be in the #ubuntu-bugs IRC channel on
irc.freenode.net.

See you there!
--
Simon Law                                 http://www.law.yi.org/~sfllaw/