Rhythmbox Quickstarter

Christophe Augier christophe.augier at gmail.com
Thu May 11 10:37:00 BST 2006

Jens, ok for the libxml2 save format parameter.

Sébastien, i think there's been a misunderstanding about quickstarter.
The script purpose is not to decrease the overall system startup time,
it's only affecting rhythmbox. Yet, the latest version of ubuntu may
start rhythmbox directly -- i don't know about that.

- Christophe