UbuntuLiveChatSupport Testers Needed.

Joel Bryan T. Juliano joelbryan.juliano at gmail.com
Tue May 2 16:37:34 BST 2006

I just release a new version 0.3.14-7 with alots of improvement

* Change the name "Auto-Join Default" to "Default"
* Overhaul the Local Channel names
* A new channel will be autojoined based on language.
* Added the language to "Local Languages" group
* Change the name of "Local Ubuntu Channels" to "Local Channels"
* UI improvements, in Nick registration, add a "Passwords do not match"
warning.
* Impliment a settings in login page to choose from 2 different layout,
the default top channels tab and alternative left channels tab. The
static xchat-gnome look is removed.
* Add a new checkbox for privacy, when registration.
* Impliment registration privacy when the checkbox is toggled.

download

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuLiveChatSupport?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=ubuntu-live-support_0.3.14-7_i386.deb

Please send any comments regarding this release, and help me widespread
the testing to make it into dapper.

for more information, visit,
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuLiveChatSupport

--