First BugSquad Meeting

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Sun Mar 26 08:35:59 BST 2006

Hello everybody,

under the influence of HUG DAYs and amazing community efforts Bug Triage
became a matter of not only developers but the community in general
interested in Ubuntu's health and success in the last months. For some
it even became sort of a sport.

The great thing about the BugSquad is that it spreads over the full
variety of Ubuntu's teams, members of the Desktop Team, the Kubuntu
team, the MOTU world and so on. In order to make this team better and to
get most out of the ten weeks until release, we will have a meeting to
found the official Ubuntu BugSquad!

There are around 9 weeks left until the release Dapper Drake and we want
to make the best of it. As this is important for everybody in the
distro, please make sure you come and have some clever ideas on how to
improve Bug Triage! :-)

If you have time on Mon 27 March 15:00 UTC, be sure to visit
#ubuntu-meeting and add your agenda point to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad/Meeting

Have a nice day,
 the BugSquad