"Log out" menu item

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 22 09:47:43 GMT 2006

Le mardi 21 mars 2006 à 22:20 +0100, Manu Cornet a écrit :

> My personal choice would be "Exit...", but I have heard other
> suggestions as well :
>
> * Exit session...
>
> * Quit...
>
> * Quit session...

All those give you the idea that the dialog is to exit for the session
which is wrong, you can lock the screen from it by example ...

> Should we find a way to include the username in the label (like the
> current one) ?

I don't think that's required, finding a nice label would be fine enough

> Another question: the corresponding tooltip is misleading as well
> (mentionning "log in as a different user), what do you suggest to
> replace it ?
>
> Thank you for your ideas :)

thank you for the mail, maybe somebody will come with a great idea for
it ;)

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher