ttf-ubuntu-title font package

Ravi Kumar ra21vi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 16:10:48 GMT 2006

hi,
I am currently writing a paper on "Customizing and Improving LINUX"... I
want to make a stream specialized in Desktop. So this way Ubuntu team will
get much help.  I am working on some Desktops based issues, Improvements..
and yup, I want to say, i am getting OSX and WIndows in my paper, I want to
make best out for desktop experiences. f something is good in other OS, i
want LINUX ppl to think on that and if possible, adopt it with out own
version

Friends, if u think this is wastage of time, and there is no need for such
paper and work, please let me know in advance. Maybe my thinking is wrong,

--Ravi-