USlab Beta 2 Released

Viper550 gthompson at cogeco.ca
Wed Jul 19 13:36:30 BST 2006

Hilton Gibson wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 21:53 -0400, Viper550 wrote:
>
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Slab
>>
>> I answered your complaints and concerns, would you like fries with that?
>>
>> Viper550
>>

> Hi
>
> After numerous attempts to install and installation of further
> development libraries, I still get the following;
>
> [snip]
> Please help.
>
> Regards
>
> Hilton.

Don't worry, it's all fixed now! I commented out the part disabling the
"uninstall/upgrade" functionality incorrectly,,,

Oh yeah, the wiki article now has an APT repository for getting this
particular package...

And to JoE, Slab is 3 parts, a new menu applet for your Desktop, a new
application management program, and a new preferences center, kinda like
the Windows Control Panel. It doesn't replace the entire desktop, it's
still Gnome, except it's got a different menu.

Viper550