gCalcTool

Edir edirps at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jul 18 20:33:13 BST 2006

I notice this since i had installed Ubuntu, in the begenning of this year,
but just now i found the real problem.

First try to use Calculator, i got frustated because it do not respond like
a simple calculator. In the calculator i need to use expressions to get
results, but in simple calculator we don't use expressions. To get this i
notice now that i need to uncheck the option CTRL+U, i don't know the name
in English.

I don't know if i'm right, but i think that Ubuntu, that is made for Humans,
need to use the default calculator mode like a simple mode and not like
expressions. What do you think about?