Option Change User

Edir edirps at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jul 12 19:14:28 BST 2006

I was trying to use ubuntu with more than one user and i tried to use
"change user" option to switch with each. I notice some bad features here.

I think that here, when i select to switch to another user, i just need to
come back to Ubuntu Login system, nothing more, no messages, no askes, but
instead of this i see lots of dialog boxes trying to help me to switch to
the other user. There is no sense in that option and this will let the users
very confused. Try to create other user and switch to this new, you will
understand that is very confuse/hard.