Logout dialog improvement suggestions

Manu Cornet manu.cornet at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 16:31:31 GMT 2006

Hi !

> Just to make it more clear: I told Manu that he could try to merge
> the two approaches so we can see what it looks like. A sample result
> is available [1]. I didn't have time to comment on it yet (I'll do it
> soon). However this is upstream discussion and it should probably
> happen in the bug report.
>
> [1] http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=57474&action=view

I will be glad to contribute and try to make the best out of it. About
the mockup, well, I can do better, it is still a bit ugly :) But the
main principle is just to use (maybe smaller) icons in addition to split
the two dialogs.

Sorry for the noise, I was just afraid of the
"waah-this-mockup-sucks" (which is true) reaction :-p

Cheers,
Manu