"Add to panel" dialog and dapper plan

adam at tpetaccia.com adam at tpetaccia.com
Thu Jan 12 18:24:58 GMT 2006

Couldn't we simplify the text a bit? Rather than having extra parenthetical
information, could it read something like "Drag or select an item to add
it to the panel".

Also, while I'm no expert on the GNOME HIG, it seems that having those two
buttons up there by them selves looks a little odd.  Should they be moved
to the bottom?

PS: Sorry if this didn't reply right.  My university blocks outgoing email
so I have to use webmail.