Love tasks for desktop lovers

Alain Perry alain.perry at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 18:22:05 GMT 2006

Here's one more. This one patches Nautilus so that:
1) the Documents folder appears on the right
2) the Nautilus pathbar is consistent with the one from gtk+

This is mostly a preview, expect new versions of it to be posted
because I need to:
- make Nautilus show the right icon ("gnome-fs-documents") in the home
directory for the documents folder, so that the user can spot it
immediately.
- make it clean: separate the pathbar localization and the Documents
handling things.

Now, the gtk patch may be updated too, depending on the answers to the
following question:
- Is there anyone who understands why my Nautilus patch makes the
pathbar use the correct icon ("gnome-fs-documents", I made one to see
if my code works) and why the pathbar in gtk filechooser doesn't use
it ?
Furthermore, I'll need to modify the gnome-panel patch so that it uses
this icon too.

Anyway, if anyone has any advice to give me on the patch, or any
remark, please, feel free.

--
Alain Perry