Thunderbird and Firefox

Kenneth W Brown kbrown434 at cox.net
Sat Dec 30 19:57:22 GMT 2006

problem 1

I have been using Ubuntu for about a month now and love it. I left Win98
SE for obvious reasons.  Just recently I can not click  on a link in
Thunderbird and have it open Firefox.

Problem 2:  All screens in FireFox run off the right edge of my
desktop.  If I resize to 800/400, for example, the whole picture
shrinks, but the display still goes off the edge on the right.  If I
grab and stretch the right edge, and keep on going until it stops, I can
then read the whole page.  There is never an overflow slide adjustment
showing.

Can anyone help me?

kennyb