Logout dialog : strings

Manu Cornet lmanul at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 17 23:01:08 BST 2006

Hi !

> It is common to skip the final dot in tooltips. I would also suggest this here.

But the problem here is that some of the texts have several sentences :)
So either you drop the final dot at the end of each label (weird :
"Hello everybody. And hello again"), or really everywhere (even more
weird : "Hello everybody And hello again"), or you add it just to the
labels with 2+ sentences (still weird : some labels will end with a dot,
some won't).

I think the most logical solution is just to add final dots where they
belong, at the end of sentences :)

Cheers,
Manu