[ubuntu-art] Re: (Yet another) new logout dialog

Victoria Greeven V.Greeven at gmx.de
Tue Apr 4 23:42:03 BST 2006

moin moin ;-)

I am such an user, who doesn't know the difference - and I tell you - I
am confused about that really big Logout-"picture" with so many options.
In Germany we sometimes say "weniger ist mehr" (less is more) and so I
agree with Henrik. Those users, who want to use "hibernate" will find it
- the others will be glad, not to be confronted with another option.
Greetings from the noobs
  Victoria