Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 23 12:24:05 CDT 2005

<quote who="Daniel Holbach">

> >   Sebastien Bacher & Jeff Waugh -> main
> >   Daniel Holbach -> universe
>
> Do you think we need that? Please note, I'm not offended or anything,
> now that I work more than half-time on GNOME main too, but the
> differentiation is a bit useless, isn't it?

Ok, I think it's worth noting who the responsible people are, but if you
want to nix the differentiation between main and universe, that's okay. :)

> > Thanks Daniel! :-)
>
> That's all? I thought, I could get some ideas and new input from Mr.
> Announcement 2005. :-)
>
> What about all you other guys? No ideas, plans, visions to announce with
> this mail?

I didn't have any immediate 'fix' issues, but I'll read again and throw in
some comments. There might be a few things to add in terms of goals and
direction.

- Jeff

--
EuroOSCON: October 17th-20th    http://conferences.oreillynet.com/eurooscon/

   "When you're running, you want to run as far as you can, and you can't
                 run further than Australia." - Jacek Koman