Daniel Holbach dh at mailempfang.de
Fri Sep 23 12:11:22 CDT 2005

Hi everybody,

Am Samstag, den 24.09.2005, 02:00 +1000 schrieb Jeff Waugh:
> This is tops - perhaps it would be good to name those responsible so people
> have someone to go to straight away:
>
>   Sebastien Bacher & Jeff Waugh -> main
>   Daniel Holbach -> universe

Do you think we need that? Please note, I'm not offended or anything,
now that I work more than half-time on GNOME main too, but the
differentiation is a bit useless, isn't it?

> Thanks Daniel! :-)

That's all? I thought, I could get some ideas and new input from Mr.
Announcement 2005. :-)

What about all you other guys? No ideas, plans, visions to announce with
this mail?

I'm going to revamp the announce according to the input later today and
send it again, then send it to the lists, ... - please help to spread
the word. This team is going to be crucial to the success of Breezy,
Dapper and Co.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel