Gnome default themes

Jason Grieves jasongrieves at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 13 16:13:21 GMT 2005

Hello,

As a low vision user I typically pop into Large Print Mode or High Contrast
Inverse where available, especially if screen is small and resolution is
small.  I have not been able to locate a study on a website where High
Contrast vs High Contrast Inverse are reviewed by low vision users for
usability.  Different eye conditions present different challenges.  Most
people look at Inverse or even Low Contrast and have no idea how those
themes could be more accessible.

I would recommend if only one is available becuase of size limitations, that
make sure you grab the High Contrast Large Print or High Contrast Inverse
Large Print.  You may have already decided this, but I wanted to be clear
the Large Print also includes automatic font markup which is helpful.

Looking forward to more of the discussion!

God Bless,

Jason G.
Mathew 11:28-30