A new (nearly finished) logout dialog

John Nilsson john at milsson.nu
Tue Dec 6 03:52:41 GMT 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-06 at 01:46 +0100, Manu Cornet wrote:

> Hello !
>
> I've been working on the dialog again, and taking pictures (since
> nothing seemed to work for screenshots, even Xnest or Xephyr -- they
> don't get the dialog content and theme right, etc.). The page is poor
> (so are the pictures), but here it is :
>
> 	http://www.manucornet.net/GNOME/logout_dialog/

Hmm, I kind of envisioned the shutdown, hibernate, suspend buttons be in
a column on the right, not in a row... just a thought...

"Are you sure you want to log out?" might not be the best title
regarding the alternatives.

For some reason I want to place something to align the buttons around.
Like a huge Ubuntu logo or some scrolling credits or something.

It doesn't feel like the "Save current setup" thing belongs in that
dialog. And Log Out doesn't feel comparable to the others.

If the title is kept, the Log Out button can be dropped and instead an
OK button can be at the bottom.

Hmm, I'm not being very constructive here. Just regard this mail as
brainstorming.

Regards,
John