A new (nearly finished) logout dialog

Manu Cornet Manu.Cornet at GMail.com
Mon Dec 5 07:27:24 GMT 2005

Hi !

> Would "gnome-screenshot --window" help?

Hmm, well the problem is that I can't access anything else while the
logout dialog is open (you can try it yourself with the present version
as well), can't switch desktop or go to another window or command line.
I think I'll try and see what I can do with Xnest...

> I really like those icons, nice!

Thanks ! :)

> Would it be possible to add some tiny
> emblem to make them distinguishable for color blind users? Like a "zZ"
> and a small battery/harddrive/chip...

Sure, I could do that. Of course, the icons won't be alone, the
corresponding action will be written under each of them ("Shut Down",
"Log out", etc.). But a little more visual information might be useful ?

Cheers,
Manu