Dansguardian: ganzes Netzwerk nicht filtern

Sascha Vogt FunkyFish at gmx.net
Don Sep 13 15:00:54 BST 2007

Hi Tobias,

Tobias Krais schrieb:
> ich habe hier einen Dansguardian am start und möchte erreichen, dass
> einige Netzwerke, z.B. 172.x.x.x und 192.168.x.x und 10.x.x.x
> ungefiltert passieren können.
Dansguardian-FAQ:
General - Answers
1. I want ACL-like features where different users and groups and subnets
and times have different settings. Can DansGuardian do this?

No*. It can switch off filtering for certain users, sites and IPs, but
not varying degrees. This ability you desire is called ACLs. Nor can it
block for ranges of IPs or subnets. Nor can it block by time of day. If
you need this install squidGuard also.
*Actually as of version 2.7.5 it can have different filtering for groups
of users but it still can't do time of day functionality nor subnets nor
range of IPs. See
http://contentfilter.futuragts.com/wiki/index.php?title=Group_Configuration
for more info.

Wenn ich das richtig interpretiere heißt "Nor can it block for ranges of
IPs or subnets." das es nicht geht!

Gruß
-Sascha-