[ubuntu-de-events] Fw: Mobile event at LinuxTag

Dirk Deimeke dirk at deimeke.net
Do Jun 3 05:30:34 BST 2010

Könnt Ihr dem Mann weiterhelfen?

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 09:12:56 +0100
From: Thibaut Rouffineau <thibaut at wipconnector.com>
To: dirk at deimeke.net
Subject: Mobile event at LinuxTag

Hi Dirk
I do apologize in advance for the cold email!

My name is Thibaut Rouffineau and I work for a company called Wireless
Industry Partnership, whose goal is to connect the wider mobile
developer community.

The reason for me getting in touch is that I wanted to get in touch
with the Ubuntu community (especially the netbook remix interested
folks) with regards to an event I am organizing during LinuxTag to
gather all developers with an interest in mobile (whether phones,
netbooks or tablets) at LinuxTag. The event is called WIPJam and will
happen on the 9th of June on the first day of LinuxTag :
http://www.wipconnector.com/wipjam/ITProfits10 .

Our events are unconference type where we privilege exchange between
people and discussions rather than formal presentations. We were
planning to give development for netbooks a strong focus for our event
at LinuxTag and woudl be keen to have representatives from the Ubuntu
community there.

Hence my email, to see how it could be possible to reach out to the
Ubuntu community for this event. The event itself is free (actually
more than free as you also get lunch on the Wednesday and free entrance
to LinuxTag). And if you're interested we could give you a marketing
partner status?

Let me know if you have any thoughts / questions?

Cheers
Thibaut Rouffineau
Wireless Industry Partnership (WIP)
m: +44 776 842 1323
skype: campbieil
twitter: @thibautR <http://twitter.com/thibautR>
/*NEW */
/wip app store wiki <http://www.wipconnector.com/appstores> 75+ App
Stores. unbiased. uncensored. Share your experience./
/Our next Jams <http://www.wipconnector.com/wipjam>: 9 June IT-Profits
Berlin, 16 June CommunicAsia Singapore,30 June UPLINQ San Diego, 5 July
Journee du Mobile Marseille/ /Get a free ticket to our Berlin WIPJam
<http://www.wipconnector.com/wipjam/ITProfits10_call>/
//

--
Kontakt: http://d5e.org/contact