[ubuntu-de-events] Froscon?

Richard Verwayen lists at leewelle.de
Mit Aug 5 08:17:44 BST 2009

Am Dienstag, den 04.08.2009, 00:19 +0200 schrieb Frederik Sdun:

> P.S.: Kennt noch jemand nen günstiges Hotel da? Hab voll verplant mir
> was zu organisieren.
Ich passte mal den Text rein, den die Inga geschrieben hat:

        Dear exhibitors,

        just like last year we are able to offer rooms at the nearby
        Hotel
        Regina to the participating projects. For Friday and Saturday
        night we subsidize them and can thus offer a double room for 25
        Euro per person and night. Unfortunately there is only a limited
        number of rooms left, so we will give away the rooms on the
        basis of "first come, first served". Please let us know whether
        you would like to accept this offer.

        All exhibitors get free entrance and free catering at FrOSCon.
        Please tell us the names of the people who will run your booth,
        so we can deposit the exhibitor tickets at the cash desk.

        Please stay tuned for more concrete information regarding your
        booth. The planning of our exhibition area is still going on and
        won't be completed before early August.

        We are looking forward to see you all at FrOSCon. Thanks again
        for your
        support.

        PS: Feel free to answer in German.

        Kind Regards,