[dct] Focus on QA collaboration

Gerardo Curiel gcuriel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 05:36:56 BST 2007

El vie, 19-10-2007 a las 20:26 +0200, Andrea Veri escribió:
> > There's a Debian project focused on synchronize the work made on Ubuntu
> > and Debian too [0] , and they have scripts to generate some reports
> > based on the packages versions [1].
> >

> is that team still active? looking at the channel seems pretty inactive
> but I might be wrong. Gerardo did you ever hear any news/notice from
> that team? Would be really nice to start contributing on it and I'm sure
> there will be great results on getting it up and running. Any idea on this?

Yes, it looks inactive at some extent. I don't see any sign of recent

> > And about the channel, #debian-ubuntu at OFTC sounds good to me, #utnubu is
> > a good idea too.
> Both of them are ok for me, we just have to meet up to hear general
> opinions on this!

#debian-ubuntu looks as the registered channel for the utnubu team.So i
think it's the right channel.

> > [0] http://utnubu.alioth.debian.org/
> > [1] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/utnubu/report-scripts/?rev=0&sc=0
> >

> thanks for sharing these links!
> Andrea

Gerardo Curiel  < gcuriel at debian.org.ve>  <gcuriel at gmail.com>
Geek By NaTure,LiNuX By ChOiCe,DebiAn of CoUrsE
gpg fingerprint: 228B 0F96 8653 DF52 9740  B75E FB32 9C30 E179 7BD2