[dct] Focus on QA collaboration

Andrea Veri bluekuja at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 19 19:26:50 BST 2007

Gerardo Curiel ha scritto:
> El mié, 17-10-2007 a las 00:41 -0400, Gerardo escribió:
>
>> On 10/14/07, Luk Claes <luk at debian.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Main things were collaboration could benefit both Debian and Ubuntu QA
>>> AFAICS are exchanging information on tools used and if possible using
>>> the tools on both sides. It looks like Debian can also learn from
>>> Ubuntu's process centered view, maybe Ubuntu can learn more about some
>>> of the new Debian QA efforts like package removal efforts?
>>>

> There's a Debian project focused on synchronize the work made on Ubuntu
> and Debian too [0] , and they have scripts to generate some reports
> based on the packages versions [1].

is that team still active? looking at the channel seems pretty inactive
but I might be wrong. Gerardo did you ever hear any news/notice from
that team? Would be really nice to start contributing on it and I'm sure
there will be great results on getting it up and running. Any idea on this?

> Maybe it can be a start.
>
> And about the channel, #debian-ubuntu at OFTC sounds good to me, #utnubu is
> a good idea too.

Both of them are ok for me, we just have to meet up to hear general
opinions on this!

> [0] http://utnubu.alioth.debian.org/
> [1] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/utnubu/report-scripts/?rev=0&sc=0

thanks for sharing these links!